There is nothing as embarrassing as having your nose hairs grow beyond the nostrils. One of the most effective ways to avoid such an embarrassing situation is to keep your nasal hairs trimmed using modern trimming techniques and tools. It is easy and you can do it yourself when you have the right tools in your hand and the right skills to avoid hurting your sensitive nose skin. Getting the right tools for grooming your nose can be hectic, but with hairclippersclub.com tips and recommendations, it is easy to have a perfect tool for your trimming requirements.
The main aim is to keep your nose clean and making nose trimming a routine to avoid embarrassment and boost your confidence when in the crowd. This article explores some of the best trimming techniques and tools for your nose grooming.
Know the Importance Hair in Your Nose
Nasal hair is biologically important as protects you against various airborne pathogens by trapping dusts, bacteria and other pollutants to clean the air that gets into your respiratory system. Even though overgrown and untamed nose hair is disgusting and unattractive, you need nose hairs. It is unadvisable to get rid of nasal hairs as this will expose you to a wide range of infections. Knowing the right trimming levels is critical to continue reaping the natural health benefits offered by hairs in the nose and avoid protruding hair strands from the nose.
Invest In the Best Nasal Hair Trimmer
Trimming your nasal hairs is not one of the most interesting exercises, but there are trimmers designed specifically for the task. There are a number of nose trimmer options to choose from depending on your budget and trimming needs. You may consider a multi-purpose trimmer to serve all your trimming needs without spending on separate devices for every function. One of the best options is the Philips Norelco NT9119/60 Precision suitable for nose and ear trimming or the Braun Exact Series that serves the same purpose. It is also important to consider other features like the battery life, usability, precision and cleaning method. Trimmers with self-sharpening stainless steel and titanium blades are more durable and safe to use on sensitive skin. The result of the trimming exercise depends on the quality of the trimmer you purchase which makes it necessary to consult an experienced groomer for advice on the best trimming tool.
You Can Use a Special Nose Hair Scissors or Manual Trimmers
You can opt for special scissors made specifically for the purpose of nose grooming. The scissors have smooth rounded edges which make it safe for nose trimming. When you are using scissors you need to be careful and use a well-lighted mirror not to hurt your nose skin. Manual nose trimmers that provide less tickling or vibration can be irritating to your nose.
Nose Hair Trimming Technique
Unlike beard grooming, eyebrow trimming and shaping or haircut, it is hard to find a professional nose groomer near you and if you are lucky to find one, it can be quite expensive. It is therefore important to learn the skill of grooming your nose by yourself. Below is a simple step by step nasal hair trimming safety technique:
- Maintain a nose-pig to properly reach the nasal hairs that need trimming. To do this, press the backward on the tip of the nose to light up the nostrils making it easier to see when trimming the nasal hairs.
- Gently circle the trimmer around the nostrils and clip all the unwanted hairs. Be gentle to avoid cuts and nicks on the nose skin which increase the risk of infections.
- Use a warm soft cloth on your index finger and gently move the finger inside the nose to moisturize the skin. Repeat this several times and ensure the cloth is almost hot every time.
- Deep a cotton swab or q-tip in hydrogen peroxide or alcohol to disinfect any point of ingrown hair or any other injured area in or around the nose.
- It is also important to use an antiseptic ointment to kill bacteria as well as soften the sharp and coarse hair strands in the nose making them easy to cut.